Thursday, April 9

How do you cook this...

Well Omar is finally back.  Not too sure where he's been, but I didn't notice any new bruises or cuts or scrapes so I guess that makes it a good trip.

I did ask him what he had been hunting for and he told me that the prey he searched for was two legged.  That makes ya wonder a bit don't it??

Then he told me that it wasn't a human person that he was looking for but rather a bird that lives around the water...

When asking him to describe the bird, he casually said "It has a long neck and makes a strange sound and is Pink..."
                                                 Check This out...
We know about 'Pink' birds now don't we??  He said that he had seen pictures of them in some magazines I have in the tent.

Thinking back, I remember having some magazines and among them were some National Geographics.  

How do you spell "Flamingo"??  Here? in Oregon??? ya gotta be kiddin.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

No comments: