Friday, January 2

A "Good" morning for me...


Ah, what can I say... Omar greeted me with smiles galore dancing a little jig and generally in a grand mood.

I was so pleased, I asked him "to what do we owe this period of joviality and happiness?".  He replied "I was so happy that I was here when I woke up this morning !!", suppressing an episode of insane laughter I managed to reply "well, that certainly is nice"... 

Omar looked at me rather quizzically and said "I had a dream and in the dream I was captured again by the 'FBI' only this time they made me make Pizza... a really big pizza too."

I chuckled and asked him what was so terrible about making pizza??  He said "I..." then went silent... No matter I thought and then wondered what in the world could cause this reaction to making pizza??  I will press the issue later.

As he was standing there, I got out the cobweb catcher and handed it to him and said "Time for you to gather the lunch"... he grimaced and took it... It's a private joke, you'd have to be Arab to understand.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009