Wednesday, December 17

Smilin and beguiling ...

As I sometimes do, this morning I did a quick assessment of the tent with the sublime intention of finding something useful for Omar to accomplish today. 

He appeared from under some somewhat odd smelling covers to ask me what it was that I was doing.  I told him that in preparation of the upcoming holidays I wanted the tent to be in as good a condition as was plausible given that you can only do so much with canvas and sand.

As I was peering into his gruffy little face, I noticed the fact that his eyes had taken on an abnormal sheen, that prompted me to ask him what was he thinking about... He said "I have a big surprise for you from Santa"... I thought for a moment, and in a well kindled moment of fear, asked him "just what might that be?"

He snickered a bit and gave me this gleeming little smirk and said "It will be for you to find out".  As it was, I had things to get done so didn't pursue the issue at the moment.

Any clues?? ideas??? suggestions even would be handy as I have a feeling that doom is in the near future...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

I forsee good deed number three on the horizon...lol