Friday, December 19

Absolutely freakin amazing...

You won't believe it... I don't even believe it !!  Omar got the last of the three good deeds accomplished in my absence (while at coffee)...

Somehow, he managed to find a snow shovel and shoveled the driveway to the tent... completely clear of snow.  I am so very impressed and pissed off.

He managed to shovel all the snow off the drive way ok, now it is an impenetrable snowbank in front of the driveway but on the street... No way can I drive over that thing...  I am giving him credit though - not for his intelligence, but at least for the effort expended.

Sorta reminds me when the kids were young and wanting to do something special to surprise Mom and Dad and in the process make this huge freakin mess in the process... that is one of the moments when you hug them and silently wonder why you had kids...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

Well good for Omar!! He got those three good deeds done after all. Will he be seeing Santa this year? Unless he does it all in by doing something....um...well, not so nice?