Monday, December 1

A shocking event...

The lamp in the tent had a burned out bulb in it and I had steadfastly managed to ignore that fact until this morning.  Omar was up early, that in itself being a surprise to me and I mentioned to him that the bulb needed to be replace as it was burned out.

I then proceeded to put on my shoes and the next thing I hear this 'pop' and 'sputter' and "Aieyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee" and look over and there is Omar spazzing out and his eyes were bulging out of his head, the hair was standing strait on end and his skin had taken on a translucent tone so that the bones in his skeleton were semi visible.  I quickly looked at his hand and there for the whole world to see was his finger sticking in the socket where the bulb had been.

I pulled out the plug from the wall and Omar collapsed in a pile on the tent floor... I knew it had to really affect him as it was apparent that he had lost total control of his bladder as he was laying in a puddle of yellow liquid.

After he came to, I asked him what he was thinking, putting his finger in the socket... He tells me that there was something shiny in the bottom of the socket and he was trying to get it out...

Some things are best left alone I told him... After making sure that he was OK, I handed him the mop... Dumb assed arab.


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

No comments: