Sunday, December 14

Fear... what controls you???

I goofed up yesterday, I had taken out the vacuum cleaner to clean up a little mess on the tent floor and forgot to put it away... it was sitting near the tunnel that leads to the dungeon (where Omar lives).  

I didn't think about it all day yesterday and wouldn't have thought of it this day except I kept hearing this squeaky little voice and when I finally located it, it was Omar... he was begging me to move the monster so he could use the bathroom...

It is my thought that the episode with the whiskers is ever present in his demented little mind... Actually I felt bad not realizing that leaving the vacuum there would block his passage.

Heaven only knows how he managed to keep his drawers clean... he must have been in the bathroom for nearly an hour.  

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment: