Monday, December 15

Camels, Stallions, Horses... what the heck??

Omar has been pacing around the tent now for about an hour.  I have tried to ignore his muttering and pacing but it's gotten to the point of unavoidable annoyance.

He has been this way since I clobbered him with a snowball when he went out to feed the livestock.  He was pretty hesitant to go out in the snow as he's never seen it before... I got him good too, knocked off his turban and when he bent over to pick it up I nailed him in the caboose.

I am pretty sure that the last of the three 'good deeds' will be awhile in appearing now.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oh Omar....you rascal you. Beware ye tent dweller, Omar may learn the pleasures of snow forts and snowballs and ambush you on your way out the door.