Thursday, December 25

Christmas morning...

Christmas has made it's appearance... As I entered the main room of the tent this morning, it was a site to behold.  Under the tree what do I find but a little old Arab curled up in a tight little ball with a trail of cookie crumbs leading to the empty plate and a half full glass of warm milk...

I tippy toed over to him and peered at his semi cherub little whisker laden face and he looked... now mind you I say he looked pretty innocent (we all know that Omar is anything except innocent).

Looking down at him, I decided to let him sleep a little more and I snuck out of the tent to go search for a hot cup of coffee... The village, for the most part, looked deserted.  

I did manage to find an open 7-11 though.  After offering my condolences for them having to work on this most special holiday, I paid for my coffee and drove around to see if there were other unfortunate souls that were pressed into labor this day.  Shari's is open (now doesn't that just figure???).

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

No comments: