Friday, December 5

Beastly beauty anyone??

This afternoon, Omar was sitting on the tent floor and going thru some pictures... I asked him what the pictures were of and he said "my girlfriend sent them to me" and then asked if I would mind putting one up for you all to admire...

He showed me the picture and after a few moments of wretching and doing a lousy job of hiding it, I told him sure, I would post it for him... (Giving Omar access to a computer could indeed end up changing the world as we know it today).  

So here it is or she is or something... be sure to post all the flattering comments you can think of as I remain speechless at this time.


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

3 comments:

Leann said...

Ah, don't you think she compliments Omar appropriately?

Anonymous said...

I would say that she is something. I guess Omar doesn't have to worry about you going after her. HA! HA!

denny said...

Sorry Omar, I can't help it... ladies, that ahemmm 'lady' is actually 'Achmed's' sister... I am thinking defective DNA may have played a roll...