Monday, March 16

Feathers... everywhere feathers

Oh Lord... I don't know what happened down in the dungeon, I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary, of course, with the massive wooden door closed I rarely do.

I thought I would meander down to the dungeon this afternoon after perusing some emails and chatting with my Sis.  When I opened the door, I didn't notice anything particularly out of place until I reached the bottom of the granite steps.

The view from the lamp was clear, though not bright (a lot like Omar).  What struck me was the feathers... it appears that they might be a mixture of Peacock and what looks like vulture.  I searched some and didn't find any corpse (I think that is what you call a defeathered critter).  

No blood or anything either so I have no idea from whence these feathers came nor do I know what purpose that they may have served...

I cannot wait for Omar to show up... As Desi would say, "Omar, you got some 'splainin to do".

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oh my!! I told you his disappearance could not be a good thing :-)

It will be interesting to hear what adventures he has sown to create such chaos.