Monday, February 2

Miffed... Monday rules buddy

Omar is mad...

Nothing new there, just the subject I suppose.  I asked him "what ya so pissed about anyway?".  He snorted and said "I ask you to trim my beard, you bring out monster clippers and scare me to death...".  I said "So". 

He tells me "So means I tried to do it myself and now my face looks like I got attacked by a 'Needle Ninja'... little bloody spots all over my face...".

I grinned and said "I think it's an improvement !!!", had to duck quick as he took a swing with a scimitar that was longer than he is tall...

Gonna have to sedate the lad and go thru his weapons cache... things get a little knarley around here when he is mad.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

Now that post made me laugh. Thank you for that on a day when I'm not feeling all that hot.