Wednesday, February 25

Back in the 'Groove'

Omar was up bright and early this morning... when I arrived back at the tent, he was cooking something on the stove.

I went over and peered into the pan and discovered what appeared to be some type of long fat beetles, not quite yet deceased, with little legs thrashing about while the butter that served as their bed was slowly melting.

Making a quick dive for the bathroom, I managed to regurgitate the English Muffin that I had eaten earlier.

With thoughts of murder lurking in the forefront, I sought to find the little Arab and see if I could close the opening he calls a windpipe... as luck would have it, he was nowhere to be found.

I got the pot and poured the mess down the toilet and quickly flushed it... It will be interesting to see his thoughts on that matter...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

What a thing to come home to. Ewww, that would make me lose my cookies also. Blek