Tuesday, December 23

... where did yesterday go??

Omar was up bright and early this morning and jumping up and down and screeching like a barn owl in labor.

I peered outside the tent and to my surprise the ground had disappeared and in its place was a soft blanket of snow... at least that explained the activities of the Arab.

Yesterday was a wash here at the tent, nothing neato happening here in the Oasis so there was really nothing to write about...

Omar has been pretty curious about the packages under the tree/bush/imaginary thingy.  As with many things in this blog, imagination is used to the extreme.  

There appears to be a large and rather interestingly wrapped present looming in the forefront and when I get too close to it Omar sets off a racket so I've kept my distance... Curious though...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

Won't it be fun to see what Omar has given you? Scary might replace fun in that sentence :-)