Monday, December 29

Upon return...

I got back from deliveries to discover Omar had returned from who knows where... funny looking too, he had some bandaids attached to his beard or what was left of it.  

I asked where he had gone and he said that he went out to check the mail yesterday and somebody in a big black car pulled up and opened the door and pulled him inside...  He said that they (whomever that might be) pulled a black bag over his head so he couldn't see where he was going...

He said he tried to get loose but they grabbed him someplace south of the border and he lost all desire to fight... I can only imagine.  He then said "I need to nap" and with that he trudged off... I am sure more will be revealed later.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

1 comment:

Leann said...

That Omar *shakes head*